[reads summary of fic] THIS IS WHAT I WANT
[reads first 10 words of fic] this is not what i want
Here’s an experiment
If you’ve ever seen or heard about this saying, then please like or reblog this post.
Garlic is a cheap and foolproof way to add delicious flavour to almost anything you’re cooking, but peeling and mincing garlic is tough and time-consuming.
Instead, try garlic tubes! You can get these in the refrigerated part of the produce section in most grocery stores. A 150ml or so tube costs $2-4. It’s a pre-peeled, pre-minced garlic paste - just squeeze a little into your favourite dish!
- Because it’s concentrated, a little goes a long way. A drop the size of pea is about equal to a clove.
- It takes a very long time to go bad! I’ve kept refrigerated tubes for up to four months.
I’m just going to say I thought this was garlic lube at first. I was like OH God, it even says sensations at the top.
ORAS may be trying to spread the lie that Maxie is intelligent but we all need to remember that in Emerald he tried to throw rocket fuel into a volcano and make it erupt.
(pretty much everything he did was stupid)
story by Edarae
and a huge thanks to Rune-nini for writing almost all of the text and generally fixing my English in everything I post ;w; <3
something is seriously wrong with these icons like
the designs make 0 sense they are not indicative of their function (with the exception of text, link and video)
the icons for link and chat are virtually identical
the icon for text is noticeably smaller looking and feels off-centered compared to the other icons
did tumblr do this as a joke? did someone make a mistake? i’m genuinely curious because these icons are incredibly ineffective and poorly designed
They changed them back in less than 10 minutes but please let this post live forever as a testament to the staff’s poor decision.
FIC WHERE THEY KNOW EACH OTHER BUT THEY DON’T KNOW THEY KNOW EACH OTHER (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- my friend can’t stop talking about how they want to set me up with their other friend so we start texting each other and they’re hilarious but shy about meeting and ALSO there’s a cute bike delivery guy who brings my mail at work and winks at me whenever i sign for a package AU
- i’m obsessed with a food blogger who writes about cheap ways to be gourmet in your 20s and i flirt with them over comments but they never post pictures of their face and ALSO there’s a really cute grocery bagger at the store down the street who teases me and always asks to join me for dinner and i definitely want to say yes AU
- there’s an overnight IT person at school who always answers the phone when i call about a problem with my computer and i totally have a crush on their voice and their exasperation and ALSO the bakery down the street is always running out of my fave scones and the adorable person behind the counter can’t hide their amusement and i think it’s super rude but also super cute AU
- my boss is always telling me how perfect her son would be for me and she promises he’s coming to the next holiday party and don’t worry he’s heard all about me too and ALSO there’s this dude i slept with once a couple of months ago and sometimes he still sends me dick pics when i ask him to at 3 in the morning cause seriously dude’s got a good dick AU
- our kids are bitter rivals and the only time we ever meet is when we’re both called to the principal’s office and whatever maybe i think you’re kind of cute but your kid’s a monster and ALSO someone keeps buying the last everything bagel at my favorite coffee shop 2 minutes before i get there in the morning and has heard about my plight and has started leaving me bragging notes about it AU
- i hired a dog walking company and i’ve never met the person who comes to my apartment but they leave me really cute notes and they give my dog presents and i kind of love them because my dog does and ALSO one of the artists at this gallery opening is hella cute and i want them to paint me like one of their french girls AU
SPOILER ALERT: IT’S ALWAYS THE SAME PERSON AND IT ALWAYS ENDS HAPPY